Friday, January 4, 2013

Isalean Shake Was Great, and Bill's Paid...More NYKO Tweets

Sitting here in my apartment in the small hamlet of Mountaindale NY having just finished three important tasks, with one left to do...take the bills I wrote out checks for down to the Post Office so that I can stop worrying about that for another month.  Have an incredible Isalean chocolate shake for lunch...they are SO TASTY, got in a workout on my stationary bike, and as you all know am tracking the NYKO 2013 event out in Phoenix...so wish I were there.  Especially since I am guessing it is a lot warmer there than here. 
 
For people following this who are not yet in Isagenix!
 
In honor of the NYKO 2013 (New Year's Kick Off) in Phoenix Arizona I am offering EVERYONE who reads this blog a chance to try a delicious and nutritious Isagenix Isalen Shake on me! Kick start your 2013 fitness and weight goals with the superfood that is our Isalean Shake! Feel free to share this on your page, on your friends page, on blogs, even on Twitter and lets let EVERYONE try one of these shakes.

http://isaguru.leanshakesample.com/
 
Latest Tweets from NYKO 2013!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment