Friday, January 4, 2013

NYKO BREAKINGS NEWS...Say It Ain't So Jo! Ionix Formulation Changed...Tastes Different

Not all changes is GOOD CHANGE.  I love my Ionix Supreme, is a great start to every day now.  So, was shocked when my smartphone informed me that Jo-Ann has posted what amounts to an SOS in isaMasterminds...seems that Isagenix has changed the formula!  Not being at NYKO, I've not tasted it, so will have to wait and see, but if this news is true, I'm with Jo...lets contact corporate...their email is below.  Stay tuned for more updates...maybe I can find someone else talking about this.


 ‎***important***
We bought a bottle of my beloved Ionix yesterday, took a shot this morning, & to my shock & surprise the flavor is different & not in a good way. It is sooooo sweet that it immediately turned our stomachs!!! The formulation is that of the powder. PLEASE send an email to feedback@isagenixcorp.com to get our original powerhouse of a product back. The power of numbers work!!!
If you are at NYKO, send your updates and pics via text 845 346 6523 please.

No comments:

Post a Comment