Friday, January 4, 2013

NYKO 2013 Afternoon Highlights!

Early afternoon out in Phoenix, and heading toward late afternoon here in New York.  What are the highlights so far from NYKO...there are quite a few, most of them gleaned from tracking the event on Twitter.
 
What I consider major news coming out so far...
 
1.  Ionic Supreme formula has been changed, and seems some of the folks are not happy with the NEW TASTE...sounds like Chocolate Shake Gate all over again.  Personally, I love Ionic Supreme just the way it is in liquid form...never dried the dry mix your own.  I though have tried both of the Cleanse for Life, and prefer the liquid variety, finding the powdered mix your own version a bit bland for my tastes.  Guess we will all know soon enough if rumors are true that there is no "old stuff" left, with all new orders consisting of the NEW AND IMPROVED Ionix Supreme.
 
2.  There is a new Oatmeal Raisin Snack...this sounds promising.   Cannot wait to try one of these tasty new morsels.
 
3.  We have a brand new email messaging system coming out that is toally customizable...that is the good news.  The bad news...if you use it, that means corporate is going to be able to see everything you are doing.  Call me old fashion, but I like keeping my business goings on my business.
 
Theme and Buzz word of NYKO FOCUS...great word for me being a photographer.ke my business
MichaelLantz10's avatarMichael Lantz...80% of success is just showing up. Are you there? No Michael, but tweeting about it.
Michael Lantz...Habits create either success or failure. 
 


Kathi Horn...We have increased NEW MANAGERS from 300 in November to 1500 in December! Rockin' it...that is some GOOD NEWS.
 
Jim Coover...What makes our system different?  It works.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment