Saturday, January 5, 2013

Late Afternoon NYKO 2013 Updates

FOCUS...Success is a Journey
I am having a GREAT DAY...On day one of a two day Cleanse for Life with a bunch of my Isa friends from Facebook who are all participating in "The Isa Guru's 9 Day Cleanse Challenge".  Ran my own little challenge in the group last night with three of our folks WINNING samples of our new Isagenix E+ Energy Shots...like the buzz says, "Share the Sh*t!"  Just returned from a wonderful two plus hour walk down a country road with my camera.   I will be sharing some of my photographs later in the evening...speaking of photographs, a lot of us would love to see some pics from NYKO 2013, so if any one out there in Phoenix is up to SHARING, you can text photographs to me at (845) 346-6523 or email them to me at isagenixguru@gmail.com and I will post them up for all to enjoy in the pictures section of this blog later tonight...PRETTY PLEASE!

Some Updates From NYKO 2013

Big News!...next year NYKO 2014 is going to be held in Dallas Texas!  So, start making plans today, and make sure you get your tickets EARLY.  As we all know, this year's event sold out!  Going to start filling my piggy bank up today for next year.  Thinking a ROAD TRIP would be pretty AWESOME.  Leave early, maybe drive down the east coast and catch Savannah first, maybe even New Orleans and then starting meandering my way toward Dallas via Alabama.

Thanks to Vicki Diaz and others who shared this with us via TWITTER.  Toss her a follow! @vickidiazfitnes

The theme of this year's NYKO (Focus)...Follow One Course Until Success...my own observation this sage advice...Follow that one course, but be open to tweaking and changing your actions to accelerate how fast you get there.  Base this on the old saying, "If you keeping doing the same thing over and over again, don't be surprised that you keep getting the same results."  

Thanks to many on Twitter for sharing this including @greenlikeme  Again, connect with her, toss her a follow!

From @Brianisacoach (GREAT TWITTER NAME) gives us this diamond..."Tell the truth all the time with compassion."

I would also suggest everyone not in attendance at NYKO 2013 to check out the isaMasterminds group on Facebook...the folks there are ALWAYS a great source of wisdom, and they are putting up some great updates from our gathering as well.

One last little update, though has nothing really to do with NYKO...Today is my 90th Day on Isagenix products, my 90th Day in the Isa Body Challenge...have to tell you, I am feeling and looking good these days.  A special SHOUTOUT to my coach and mentor Andrea Hameed, and all my great Isagenix friends over on Facebook who have so BEEN THERE FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment